The Native Organic Apron works hard for you.Our bib-style apron features a front utility pocket to keep your frequently grabbed kitchen tools at hand. The adjustable neck strap with metal D-ring and the tie-around waist straps make it easy and comfortable to wear. Made from our soft and durable 100% USDA Certified Organic Cotton, yarn-dyed with natural steam-set colors, this apron is machine washable, ready to serve meal after meal.
U.S.D.A certified organic cotton. Colors are toxin free GOTS and O.T.A approved and absorbent without chemical additives. Yarn dyed not piece dyed. Doubled loop yarns.
- Our organic certification is the real deal U.S.D.A.
- Our cotton is purchased direct from American family farms.
- Our cotton is guaranteed identity preserved, long staple, G.M.O free.
- Our supply chain is GOTS certified from start to finish.
- Our products are directly made, hands on by our workers. No middlemen.
- Our work force is 100% unionized.
- Our North American cotton mill has been in continuous operation for 100 yrs. Now it is the only North American mill that is GOTS certified.
- Our carbon footprint is the lowest in the industry. We emit 80% less C02 emissions in our production and shipping than our competitors.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.