Native Organic bath towels are made of 100% certified organic US-grown cotton. The dyes we used are both OTA and GOTS approved, low impact, fiber reactive, steam set, toxin free dyes. We dye the yarns, never the whole towel. The yarns are then woven in for lasting , deep colors. Color fastness is rated at a 5.5 on a scale of 6. As in all of our towels, the cotton is long staple, weaving yarns are ring spun and the loop yarns, the working part of the towel, fully 75% by weight, are always plied (doubled) for strength, durability and most importantly a soft hand. For slow cotton, environmentally truthful raw materials and products, Go Native and support the American farmer.
U.S.D.A certified organic cotton. Colors are toxin free GOTS and O.T.A approved and absorbent without chemical additives. Yarn dyed not piece dyed. Doubled loop yarns.
- Our organic certification is the real deal U.S.D.A.
- Our cotton is purchased direct from American family farms.
- Our cotton is guaranteed identity preserved, long staple, G.M.O free.
- Our supply chain is GOTS certified from start to finish.
- Our products are directly made, hands on by our workers. No middlemen.
- Our work force is 100% unionized.
- Our North American cotton mill has been in continuous operation for 100 yrs. Now it is the only North American mill that is GOTS certified.
- Our carbon footprint is the lowest in the industry. We emit 80% less C02 emissions in our production and shipping than our competitors.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Two questions: 1. What is the mass of material per unit surface area for your bath towels? 2. Is it possible to purchase only a bath towel and not a set of towels? Thanks!
1. Our organic bath towel measures 27' x 54"
2. Our offer is for 2 organic bath towels and a very good offer it is. - Native Organic