Native Organic has been manufacturing towels for high end hospitality customers and spas for over 20 years. We guarantee your satisfaction and enjoyment. Our mission at Native is to enhance your well being. Close to your skin after bathing you want a chemical free , U.S certified organic cotton towel. Absorbency comes the old fashioned way from a washing we call it scouring slow going, slow cotton. And softness is a characteristic of the best cotton we can buy. no chemicals. Go Native, always environmentally truthful. Support the American farmer. Less pollution, close to home. U.S.D.A certified long staple cotton. Woven to the international standard for fine towels of 580 grams per sq. Mt. Weaving yarns are combed and ring spun. Loop yarns are always plied/doubled for strength and a softer hand. Pre-shrunk. for a feel like your towels just came of the line in your back yard.
U.S.D.A certified organic cotton. Colors are toxin free GOTS and O.T.A approved and absorbent without chemical additives. Yarn dyed not piece dyed. Doubled loop yarns.
- Our organic certification is the real deal U.S.D.A.
- Our cotton is purchased direct from American family farms.
- Our cotton is guaranteed identity preserved, long staple, G.M.O free.
- Our supply chain is GOTS certified from start to finish.
- Our products are directly made, hands on by our workers. No middlemen.
- Our work force is 100% unionized.
- Our North American cotton mill has been in continuous operation for 100 yrs. Now it is the only North American mill that is GOTS certified.
- Our carbon footprint is the lowest in the industry. We emit 80% less C02 emissions in our production and shipping than our competitors.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.