This pillowcase is made with our signature U.S. organic cotton. Great fit, ample cut Well sewn for multiple wash and wear .This is a percale, chambray or striped weave. The weaving characteristic that is unique is that the weaving is done with dyed yarns for the Chambray effect. Woven from 260 count ring spun and combed yarns. Sanforized to minimize shrinkage. USDA certified, long staple organic cotton. GOTS certified production from beginning to end. The vintage looms are weaver operated slow cotton with each yard carefully woven.
Available in 3 sizes, Standard, Queen and King size. Pleasant dreams!
Set of 2
Broker free cotton directly contracted from the farmers. Gin direct. Weaving yarns are ring spun and combed. Weaving is on vintage looms that are weaver operated not computer managed. Finishing and cut and sew is sweat shop free and GOTS third party certified.
- Our organic certification is the real deal U.S.D.A.
- Our cotton is purchased direct from American family farms.
- Our cotton is guaranteed identity preserved, long staple, G.M.O free.
- Our supply chain is GOTS certified from start to finish.
- Our products are directly made, hands on by our workers. No middlemen.
- Our work force is 100% unionized.
- Our North American cotton mill has been in continuous operation for 100 yrs. Now it is the only North American mill that is GOTS certified.
- Our carbon footprint is the lowest in the industry. We emit 80% less C02 emissions in our production and shipping than our competitors.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.