Now that table cloths have gone the way of wall to wall carpeting. You have an energy saving, personal place mat for your table, Easy to wash and use. Mix stripes, checks and Chambray. Together with the Native napkins you have a table top tour de force. Organic food + Organic linens. great combo!
U.S.D.A certified organic cotton. Colors are toxin free GOTS and O.T.A approved and absorbent without chemical additives. Yarn dyed not piece dyed. Doubled loop yarns.
- Our organic certification is the real deal U.S.D.A.
- Our cotton is purchased direct from American family farms.
- Our cotton is guaranteed identity preserved, long staple, G.M.O free.
- Our supply chain is GOTS certified from start to finish.
- Our products are directly made, hands on by our workers. No middlemen.
- Our work force is 100% unionized.
- Our North American cotton mill has been in continuous operation for 100 yrs. Now it is the only North American mill that is GOTS certified.
- Our carbon footprint is the lowest in the industry. We emit 80% less C02 emissions in our production and shipping than our competitors.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What dyes do you use and do you have any color-grown cotton products?
Hi, Yes our cafe tones are color grown in placemats we have cafe light and cafe dark solid or cafe check or cafe stripe as for other colors we dye the yarns with low impact fiber reactive dyes then weave the cloth.