For you, we've combined our organic cotton, woven stripe Apron with a solid Dish/Tea towel for $32. (Regularly $44 if purchased individually.)
This is an apron we have been making for a decade with a lot of chef’s input. It not only looks great but is a piece of serious kitchen gear. We spin the yarns and weave the fabrics. then manufacture, no shortcuts. Double wrap at the waist, adjustable neck, full front pocket. Available in 3 colors: Blue, Sage, and Café.
Organic Food + Organic Fabric, a very tasty pairing.
U.S.D.A certified organic cotton. Colors are toxin free GOTS and O.T.A approved and absorbent without chemical additives. Yarn dyed not piece dyed. Doubled loop yarns.
- Our organic certification is the real deal U.S.D.A.
- Our cotton is purchased direct from American family farms.
- Our cotton is guaranteed identity preserved, long staple, G.M.O free.
- Our supply chain is GOTS certified from start to finish.
- Our products are directly made, hands on by our workers. No middlemen.
- Our work force is 100% unionized.
- Our North American cotton mill has been in continuous operation for 100 yrs. Now it is the only North American mill that is GOTS certified.
- Our carbon footprint is the lowest in the industry. We emit 80% less C02 emissions in our production and shipping than our competitors.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.