Our sheet set includes one fitted, one flat and 2 pillowcases, in Twin only 1 case.
The "Drop" on the fitted is 15" deep. We yarn dye and then weave to make up the 280 thread count sheeting.
Our brand and company are unique. We are the only company manufacturing high end, high count cotton sheets from U.S.D.A certified organic cotton. We have used U.S.D.A long staple organic cotton for the past 20 years.
Our 100 + year old North American cotton mill is undergoing licensing for the GOTS standard (Global Organic Textile Standard). GOTS addresses all aspects of organic textile production and worker human rights.
Broker free cotton directly contracted from the farmers. Gin direct. Weaving yarns are ring spun and combed. Weaving is on vintage looms that are weaver operated not computer managed. Finishing and cut and sew is sweat shop free and GOTS third party certified.
- Our organic certification is the real deal U.S.D.A.
- Our cotton is purchased direct from American family farms.
- Our cotton is guaranteed identity preserved, long staple, G.M.O free.
- Our supply chain is GOTS certified from start to finish.
- Our products are directly made, hands on by our workers. No middlemen.
- Our work force is 100% unionized.
- Our North American cotton mill has been in continuous operation for 100 yrs. Now it is the only North American mill that is GOTS certified.
- Our carbon footprint is the lowest in the industry. We emit 80% less C02 emissions in our production and shipping than our competitors.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.