Napkins Organic Cotton (set of 4)
Our USDA certified organic cotton napkins in Heather, Gingham Check,Stripe Ticking are made from cloth woven in a 100 year old water powered mill. Weaving is yarn dyed, not piece dyed, fabric finishing meets OTA and GOTS standards,the perfect complement to your organic kitchen offering.
18' x 18" Set of 4
U.S.D.A certified organic cotton. Colors are toxin free GOTS and O.T.A approved and absorbent without chemical additives. Yarn dyed not piece dyed. Doubled loop yarns.
- Our organic certification is the real deal U.S.D.A.
- Our cotton is purchased direct from American family farms.
- Our cotton is guaranteed identity preserved, long staple, G.M.O free.
- Our supply chain is GOTS certified from start to finish.
- Our products are directly made, hands on by our workers. No middlemen.
- Our work force is 100% unionized.
- Our North American cotton mill has been in continuous operation for 100 yrs. Now it is the only North American mill that is GOTS certified.
- Our carbon footprint is the lowest in the industry. We emit 80% less C02 emissions in our production and shipping than our competitors.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.