This organic cotton fabric is 80 " wide. We use it for our kitchen collection. We would make this available to the trade only if the volume meets our minimum which is 100 yards. Wholesale price and samples available upon request.
U.S.D.A certified organic cotton. Colors are toxin free GOTS and O.T.A approved and absorbent without chemical additives. Yarn dyed not piece dyed. Doubled loop yarns.
- Our organic certification is the real deal U.S.D.A.
- Our cotton is purchased direct from American family farms.
- Our cotton is guaranteed identity preserved, long staple, G.M.O free.
- Our supply chain is GOTS certified from start to finish.
- Our products are directly made, hands on by our workers. No middlemen.
- Our work force is 100% unionized.
- Our North American cotton mill has been in continuous operation for 100 yrs. Now it is the only North American mill that is GOTS certified.
- Our carbon footprint is the lowest in the industry. We emit 80% less C02 emissions in our production and shipping than our competitors.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How long does the shipping take for textile muslin. Is the qty per yard?
Sorry to get back to you a bit late. Goods are put up in 100 yd. rolls. Delivery is usually withing 30 days.