Our sheeting is 280 thread count. Made with our signature USDA certified organic cotton. We contract with the American farm cooperative.Then we spin our yarns in a water powered mill. The next step is weaving the fabric in a 100 year old, family owned mill. Last but not least we cut and sew exclusively for our Native Organic brand bringing to you the best quality at a great price. Purchase our textiles or our finished products for full satisfaction. To the Trade Only ..100 yard minimum.
U.S.D.A certified organic cotton. Colors are toxin free GOTS and O.T.A approved and absorbent without chemical additives. Yarn dyed not piece dyed. Doubled loop yarns.
- Our organic certification is the real deal U.S.D.A.
- Our cotton is purchased direct from American family farms.
- Our cotton is guaranteed identity preserved, long staple, G.M.O free.
- Our supply chain is GOTS certified from start to finish.
- Our products are directly made, hands on by our workers. No middlemen.
- Our work force is 100% unionized.
- Our North American cotton mill has been in continuous operation for 100 yrs. Now it is the only North American mill that is GOTS certified.
- Our carbon footprint is the lowest in the industry. We emit 80% less C02 emissions in our production and shipping than our competitors.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.