Native Organic textiles are made with U.S. farmer grown organic cotton. Certified organic by the USDA. We make our Natural textiles with only the unadulterated organic cotton. When we weave in color we use our yarn dyed organic cotton. These dyes are low impact reactive dyes. We contract with our farmers, a 35 family cooperative.Then we spin the yarns in a 150 year old water powered mill. We weave the fabric with another family owned textile mill. There are no middle persons so the price you pay is for the value you receive. You deal direct with our family owned and operated textile company. Please call us for samples we look forward to hearing form you and your needs. till soon Native Organic.
U.S.D.A certified organic cotton. Colors are toxin free GOTS and O.T.A approved and absorbent without chemical additives. Yarn dyed not piece dyed. Doubled loop yarns.
- Our organic certification is the real deal U.S.D.A.
- Our cotton is purchased direct from American family farms.
- Our cotton is guaranteed identity preserved, long staple, G.M.O free.
- Our supply chain is GOTS certified from start to finish.
- Our products are directly made, hands on by our workers. No middlemen.
- Our work force is 100% unionized.
- Our North American cotton mill has been in continuous operation for 100 yrs. Now it is the only North American mill that is GOTS certified.
- Our carbon footprint is the lowest in the industry. We emit 80% less C02 emissions in our production and shipping than our competitors.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.