Our organic cotton blanket will keep away the chill and help you chill out ! Made with a waffle weave that is also called Nido which means Nest in Spanish. Our blanket is a perfect addition to your nest both super comfy and washable. Keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. A miracle dream weave Long staple limited production cotton woven on vintage weaver operated looms. Sweet Dreams...
Measurements Crib = 48 x 56 Twin/Spa = 60 x 90" Queen = 82 x 105"
Broker free cotton directly contracted from the farmers. Gin direct. Weaving yarns are ring spun and combed. Weaving is on vintage looms that are weaver operated not computer managed. Finishing and cut and sew is sweat shop free and GOTS third party certified.
- Our organic certification is the real deal U.S.D.A.
- Our cotton is purchased direct from American family farms.
- Our cotton is guaranteed identity preserved, long staple, G.M.O free.
- Our supply chain is GOTS certified from start to finish.
- Our products are directly made, hands on by our workers. No middlemen.
- Our work force is 100% unionized.
- Our North American cotton mill has been in continuous operation for 100 yrs. Now it is the only North American mill that is GOTS certified.
- Our carbon footprint is the lowest in the industry. We emit 80% less C02 emissions in our production and shipping than our competitors.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, What are the dimensions of the bed throw/blanket in waffle weave?
Twin blanket is 60 x 80"
Queen blanket is 92 x 92"