We call it a Face Towel, some call it a wash cloth. No matter what you call them, our versatile 12"x12" organic cotton terry-cloth towels come in handy all around the house.
100% USDA Certified Organic Cotton, grown in Texas.
Available in Natural, Café, Sage, Celery, and Blue. Our signature colors come from low impact, fiber reactive OTA & GOTS compliant, toxin-free dyes. Steam set for lasting color.
U.S.D.A certified organic cotton. Colors are toxin free GOTS and O.T.A approved and absorbent without chemical additives. Yarn dyed not piece dyed. Doubled loop yarns.
- Our organic certification is the real deal U.S.D.A.
- Our cotton is purchased direct from American family farms.
- Our cotton is guaranteed identity preserved, long staple, G.M.O free.
- Our supply chain is GOTS certified from start to finish.
- Our products are directly made, hands on by our workers. No middlemen.
- Our work force is 100% unionized.
- Our North American cotton mill has been in continuous operation for 100 yrs. Now it is the only North American mill that is GOTS certified.
- Our carbon footprint is the lowest in the industry. We emit 80% less C02 emissions in our production and shipping than our competitors.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.