Aprons - Solid Heather
This is a great classic apron if we do say so ourselves. We have been making it for many years and the chefs really like it. Woven with our yarn dyed U.S. organic cotton. Utility pocket, adjustable neck strap with d ring closure and ample waist tie for possible double wrap.
The Cafe color is color grown, naturally colored by Mother Nature
Organic food + organic fabric = an excellent pairing !
U.S.D.A certified organic cotton. Colors are toxin free GOTS and O.T.A approved and absorbent without chemical additives. Yarn dyed not piece dyed. Doubled loop yarns.
- Our organic certification is the real deal U.S.D.A.
- Our cotton is purchased direct from American family farms.
- Our cotton is guaranteed identity preserved, long staple, G.M.O free.
- Our supply chain is GOTS certified from start to finish.
- Our products are directly made, hands on by our workers. No middlemen.
- Our work force is 100% unionized.
- Our North American cotton mill has been in continuous operation for 100 yrs. Now it is the only North American mill that is GOTS certified.
- Our carbon footprint is the lowest in the industry. We emit 80% less C02 emissions in our production and shipping than our competitors.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.