Napkins - Classic Prints
Set of 4 This is a slow and rewarding process. We start with our organic color grown cafe cloth that was woven in a river powered mill. Then we print our exclusive Native fabric designs using silk screens for the best lasting results. Each yard is printed with fiber reactive dyes then washed and prepared for the cut & sew in our own Southern California sewing studio. The "hand " is exceptional yet durable as well. These are one of a kind napkins you should add to your dining experience.
Truly Cocina con Soul
U.S.D.A certified organic cotton. Colors are toxin free GOTS and O.T.A approved and absorbent without chemical additives. Yarn dyed not piece dyed. Doubled loop yarns.
- Our organic certification is the real deal U.S.D.A.
- Our cotton is purchased direct from American family farms.
- Our cotton is guaranteed identity preserved, long staple, G.M.O free.
- Our supply chain is GOTS certified from start to finish.
- Our products are directly made, hands on by our workers. No middlemen.
- Our work force is 100% unionized.
- Our North American cotton mill has been in continuous operation for 100 yrs. Now it is the only North American mill that is GOTS certified.
- Our carbon footprint is the lowest in the industry. We emit 80% less C02 emissions in our production and shipping than our competitors.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.